Monday, February 19, 2007

The crisis continues...

There's no news on Eric as of today; I did read a blog that said he'd been returned to prison. God help him.

What troubles me is that in the 3 actual news stories about Eric (The Tennessean, Nashville City Paper, and Time magazine), they made a negligible effort to present any of the plethora of facts about his alibi on the day of the murder! I cannot understand, with the media's delight in dramatic stories, why they haven't snapped this up?! Why are none of the media outlets reporting on this?! With the 24 hour cable news cycle, you'd think they'd spend some time on a story about an American being falsely charged.

I'm very frustrated.

1 comment:

Nathania Johnson said...

Thank you for your comment. I have contacted my Senators and Congressman as well as the media. I don't know why this doesn't get more coverage. This whole situation is completely an outrage!