Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stupid Internet!

OK, I guess I should take comfort in the fact that not EVERYTHING is available to be found on the internet... but it's proving to be extremely annoying when I am trying to find certain things. For example... right now I am trying to find greeting cards made by the company Punch Studio. Their stuff is everywhere in the retail market, especially TJ Maxx and bookstores and places that sell knicknacks and tchotchkes... but I can't find a complete listing of their product line, nor can I find any online retailers that have more than 2 or 3 of their products.And their stuff is GORGEOUS. Their paper products have that lovely, silky matte finish that you only started seeing in the last decade. And their designs are in that profusion style with tons of embellishment - Victorian, Baroque, Asian, etc. They made one of the prettiest (and funniest) Christmas cards a few years back that I would love to send out... but I can't find it ANYWHERE! Very frustrating. Found their website, but it only serves retailers.

No comments: